Mr. Teancum comes close to a brother to Gabe. They spend a lot of time together. He has his own stuff here in our house when he comes. I am surprised I have just not invested in a bunk bed yet.. maybe in another year or so we will revisit that idea. Teancum is a great joy when he is in our home. The boys keep each other really entertained without a lot of 'fighting'. His parents and us joke about how since Teancum was born early(just 8 weeks-he's a champ though) that Gabe was so sad to be without his best friend so he decided he'd come a little early too(16 weeks early :)). Mr. T will always have a place in our family, he is going to be such a great man when he grows up. I cant wait to see what the boys' friendship becomes over the years.
We love you T man!!
G and T 6.25.09

No comments:
Post a Comment