Meet Capri Nicole Ostler
I am so excited! Ashley and Ryan had their sweet baby girl. She is a little beauty!
Baby Capri was born at 1:22 in the morning, weighing in at 4 pounds 15.8 ounces. She is 18 inches long, and has the cutest chunkiest little checks! She is doing very well for being a 32 weeker. She is strong just like her mommy, daddy, and big brother Teancum. Plus she has her sweet sister Colbie watching over her with Heavenly Father by her side. I am so excited for the Ostlers to finally be the family they have wanted. Capri is going to add so much joy into their lives.
Capri you are a doll, I cant wait to get to hold you and love on you. I will watch you any time your parents need to go out :) I can't wait to see what life holds for you.
1 comment:
oh man this makes me so so happy for their little family. I will pray she will continue to do well and get stronger and stronger. We had just moved into the ward a couple months before she had Colbie, I always admired her strength and faith, she always seemed to have a smile on her face and concerned about others.
Post a Comment