Oh how I love this little babe. I wish we lived closer, not only so I could kiss her cheeks each day and dress her up, but so her and Gabriel could grow up together. I love being an Aunt. I can't wait for my brother and Jessica to have some more baby girls for me to love on. But miss Bailey bug, oh how cute she is. I know she is going to be a very special gal to a lot of people. She is going to accomplish a lot in her life. I cant wait to watch all her milestones as she grows up. And most of all, ohhh her hair! I loooooove it!
Love you sweet cheeks! Can't wait to see you next time, and also meet your new brother or sister.
(Bailey and I @ 2 months, 13 months, and 7 months)

No comments:
Post a Comment