2.26.2010

26

This next gal is actually my husbands best friend. She and I have quickly become good friends over the last 4 years. She is an amazing woman. Strong, and so very loving. Lizzie has been there through a lot with Mr. Gary, and now she has been on many of the trials we have faced in our marriage and family. Lizzie, thanks for always being there for not only Gary but extending your friendship to me. You are a great listener and share many of the same values I do. Heres to many more years! Oh and p.s. we may need to go shopping soon!

2 comments:

Lizzie Burrie Hart said...

Miss Ashley. I am terrible at reading blogs... and even more terrible at updating my own. so I am sorry my response to this post is late.

you are such a sweetheart. You are a diamond in this very rough world. I know that you and I will be friends forever just like I have been with Gary. Through thick and thin.

Thanks for accepting me as a friend and those few years ago, even though you were dating my best friend. I'm here whenever you need me. =)

Lizzie Burrie Hart said...

Miss Ashley. I am terrible at reading blogs... and even more terrible at updating my own. so I am sorry my response to this post is late.

you are such a sweetheart. You are a diamond in this very rough world. I know that you and I will be friends forever just like I have been with Gary. Through thick and thin.

Thanks for accepting me as a friend those few years ago, even though you were dating my best friend. I'm here whenever you need me. =)