2.06.2010

Six

My animals-

I know they are not 'people' but they are apart of my constant everyday life. They are both crazy, and require a high amount of attention. Our cat is always off the wall, and I mean this literaly. And our Maggie is our sidekick. She comes with us pretty much wherever we go. I cant imagine how quite our house would be without these two. Gabriel has a hate/hate relationship with our cat. Its pretty funny at times, if she is in his way you will hear the following..

Gabe- "errrrr! BASIL BASIL..NO NO BASIL!

a couple seconds pass..

G: "AHHHHHHH mom! Get BASIL! DOOOOOOWNNN PLEASE!"

And this is probably followed by more moaning because she is in his room or space. I would say this also occurs about every 20 minutes too!

As much as we know our cat is crazy, I am not sure what I would do without my nightly snuggles from her.


No comments: