My miracle..
I figured since he is my built in Valentine for the time being I would put him up right after his daddy. I am not even sure where to begin about my love for my little mister. He is my light in life. His strength and courage is outstanding. He is only 3 years old but I lean and depend on him so much.
As many of you know Mr. Gabe was born at 24 weeks gestation, weight in at 1 pound 10 ounces.. I know its hard to imagine but its true, and he survived. Miracle. I almost miscarried at 6 weeks with him, that was one of the hardest days of my life. I loved him so much already I couldn't imagine my life with out this little bundle growing in me. But he fought hard and I didn't have anymore issues until the day I woke up on December 9th which resulted in his birthday. He has had 5 surgeries and many procedures and a whole book full of different medicines. And through it all, he was strong. He was a miracle, he was my miracle.
Today he is full of life. He never stops, and when he does he is the best cuddle bug. I spend nearly every moment with him and wouldn't change that for the world. I think about him starting at preschool soon, and as good as I know it'll be for us I just think about all the sass I will miss out during the day. He says some really funny stuff, and well everything turns into a hockey game.
I love you Gabriel Emerson.
Mommy is so proud of the little boy you are and the man that you are quickly becoming.

No comments:
Post a Comment