2.10.2010

Ten

I really don't know where to begin when I talk about this next special gal. I really wish I could have met her sooner in my life, but I am just grateful to know her now. There are some people that come into our lives for just a season, but others stay around forever. I know she will be one of the ones that will be there forever. Her strength is unbelievable. I wish that one day I could have the strength that she has. I am talking about my friend Ashley. Her and her family have been through so much, and yet at the end of each day she still has a smile on her face. She has taught me to count all my many blessings, no matter how big or small they might be. I have been able to turn to her for anything. My world was rocked upside down back in October, and she was there. She was laying in a hospital bed but she was there and listened to every single word I needed to say. She gave me some great feedback and advice. She taught me more things then I think she realizes. She again was there for me in the beginning of January, her birthday to be exact :). She was having a bad day herself, but sure did give me a good laugh!

Ashley thank you for being a best friend to me. Your an awesome person and I am so blessed to be your friend. I sure can't wait to meet your beautiful baby girl growing inside of you. I know you are having a lot of hard days right now, but its only for a few more weeks. Your life is going to be amazing and you will feel so complete once Capri makes her arrival into this world.

1 comment:

donna said...

what a sweet post about your BFF Ashley, and I am sure Ashley is very thankful for you. You have been a very special friend to her.