2.02.2010

Second Day of Love

Since its the second of the month I decided to make a double post
for two special people in my life.

My Grandma Johnson. I first met her when I was pretty little, although she was not my 'actual' Grandma at the time. My parents married back in 2002 when I was in the 7th Grade-(oh wow how dorky I looked looking back at pictures-gross!), and a couple years later my Grandma on my moms side passed away. She had been the only Grandma I ever knew. I really never gave my Grandma J to much attention, but these past few summers and this last Christmas they have made the trip but here to Washington, and our relationship has grown. She is such a neat lady. She loves each of her four children so very much and always shows it. She loves her great grandchildren dearly and goes the extra mile to make sure they know it. I love you Grandma, thanks for being there when I need you. You called me the other day out of the blue and I was feeling pretty down that day, when I saw your name flash on my phone I was so over joyed that you were calling just because!
And my Grandpa J. Your so easy to talk with, I really can talk to you about almost anything. I really enjoyed our walks on the beach this summer, I can't wait for next year. When mom and I were Christmas shopping for you we found the Air Force scrapbook for you. I had thought to myself oh its an easy gift, but I really thought it may be kinda cheesy. When I saw those tears come to your eyes opening your gift, it made my Christmas. I was so delighted that you cherished it. I surely will remember your face forever. I love you Grandpa. Your such an amazing person and I am so glad to have the gift of being your granddaughter.

No comments: