Its Valentines Day! Happy Love Day!
Today I woke up to my little boy demanding breakfast. Thats how it goes theses days. Its not the sweet little coos and smiles coming from an my little baby. He has been replaced by and over demaning, insanely active, oh so lovable little man child. I love him so much. We rushed and hurried out the door to get to church. I made sure he was dressed in a fun red tie, and we even snapped a picture of his super cheesy grin! Afterwards we went and ate lunch at Gary's parents. Gary had to work but managed to sneak over to there house for a few minutes to open what Gabe got us. Gabe got me the cutest set of flowers. He picked out mommy some silk daises, a vase, rocks to fill it and some ribbon. He and Grandma made me a magnet with a cute picture of him inside. It was on of the sweetest gifts knowing he choose everything for it and was so excited for me to get it. They also got us the game apples to apples, and Gary got a penguin puzzle for them to do together. After a quick nap Gabe and I headed to have dinner with my parents. We were there for a couple hours and came home to get Gabe into bed so I could spend the night with my Valentine.
Gary and I have been married just over 3 years, and together for 4 years. Each year he gets me a stuffed puppy, a sweet card, and maybe a few other things. This year we were low on budget but he still surprised me with a stuffed puppy. He also got me a neat picture frame with a quote about faith on it. Faith is big in our home, we depend on it. That and hope. Many of you have collected that something is going on with our family. I am not in the right place right now to share with everyone what is going on, but some choices were made sometime ago that have changed our family dynamics and we have been lead down a very rocky path. I love my husband for everything that he is. I love when he does good things, but I also have learned to accept his mistakes, no matter how small or big. We are all human and we are all imperfect. When I fell in love with Gary, I fell in love with the person he is. I know him better than anyone in this world other than Heavenly Father. I love everything about him. Over the past 6 months the trials we have been faced with I was not sure we would make it through, but I knew that I loved him. I leaned on him and my faith in Heavenly father to provide a way for us. Through his actions he is my biggest example. He has taught me more things about life than anyone I know. He is my rock. We are eternal companions and I wouldn't have it any other way.
Gary you are my very best friend. I love you with all that I am. You make me laugh, and smile a way no one else can. My heart races when I think about you. I leap for joy when you have little surprises for me. I love the father you are. I love the friend you are to people. I love the man you were, the man you are today, and I love the man that you are rapidly becoming. I know the good you have in you. I love you honey, I cant wait for many many more Valentines Day's together.

No comments:
Post a Comment