I bet this person has been thinking, humm I should have been AT LEAST THE SECOND OR THIRD post of the love month, but I wanted to wait. I wanted to collect my thoughts on what to say-did that time help?? No way. But I really want to make this person feel special, because she carried me and helped form me into the woman I am today.
I love you mom. Your my best friend. I am not sure how to explain our relationship, but other than we are close. We have grown apart a little since I moved out and started my own family, but I feel we are still very very close. Mom you life me up when I am weak. You make me laugh when no one else can. You know just how to make me feel better when I am sick. You know exactly what I need and when I need it. You call at all the right times. Everyone says they see me as such a strong person, and I owe that all to you. You taught me many lessons. I learned so much watching the trials you were put through. But at the end of each day you always made sure me and Michael were taken care of and knew that you loved us. I am so glad that you are my mom. You are my biggest fan and I wouldn't want it any other way. Thanks for being there for me all the time and loving me even at my worst :)
I love you mom!
(Grandmas first time 'holding' Gabe when he was almost 2 months old)

2 comments:
shesh, someone hand me a kleenex...funny...all those things you said about me? I say about you...I love you...you are the most wonderful daughter ever and I can't believe you're 22 in just few short hours...
oh yea, this pic wasn't the first time I held him, it's just was just one of those many precious moments you helped me sneak in a hold..remember? you'd sit in the chair and get ready for kangaroo care and I'd pick him up from his crib and cherish those 6 or 7 inches I got before handing him to you...the first time I held him was in the middle of the night and my hair was wet and I looked like crap but i melted as soon as I had him in my arms..still do :)
Post a Comment