I am starting a challenge. Mainly for myself. I am so very far behind on blogging. I have been so wrapped up in some very serious family things that I really have shut the world and a lot of those I love very dearly out. The whole month of February I will blog each day about a person I love very much. I want to show these people how very special they are to me. I have really missed blogging and think this will help me get back in the swing of things.
February is my favorite month. I love to love-as silly as that sounds. I love doing something for someone and seeing that smile splash across their faces. Its magical and I am all about magic. February is also the month that I was born in so it holds an extra place in my heart.
Today I am choosing my sister in law Jessica. I am really not sure where I would be without her. I have had a lot on my plate lately and I know anytime I need someone to just listen she is there no questions asked. She has driven to be by my side a few times recently and I will never know how to repay her for that. She gives great advice and truly cares about everyone. I love you Jess, thanks for all you do! Your a great Aunt to Gabe and I know he adores you.
1 comment:
I love that you're doing this :)
Post a Comment