Wow! Where has the time gone? If anyone can tell me to the answer to that you are an angel. I have been so caught up with life, I haven't blogged!!! I feel so bad, but am hoping things will settle down so I can continue with the challenge. I have three classes right now, and next quarter will be taking on a 15 credit load online over the summer so i'll get to sit by the pool watching Gabe slash around in his pool we just him. I may just have to get in there to test the water for him!I decided to skip wordless wednesday today because I have something better! I am sitting here trying to scrap together a draft for my next essay to submit in a couple hours (talk about procrastination!) and Gabe is able to run free. He has been really good today and hasn't made too many messes thankfully! But as I am sitting here I look over and see him climb on our couch to reach our bookshelf. He has done this in the past but today he just looked so different. Usually I go grab him tell him how bad he could get hurt and never do it again. Well I didn't do that. I went over to ask him what he was doing and he replied, "oh mama's homework, no no, bad Gaby. I sorry." I thought that was so sweet. I scooped him up and asked him when he decided it was okay to get so big. He replies "I so big! Gaby SO BIG! I did it! Hurray Gaby!" Oh man did that melt my heart. I always wonder if he remembers what he went through to get where he is today. He has come so far. I am in awe every day of him. He is so smart, he picks things up so fast! I know this is bragging but hey whos to say thats bad when he really is a miracle! I love every second I get with this guy!! I am so proud to be his momma!


This is Gabe in his pool, all three of us fit in it!! The other one is when me and my mom took him down to Columbia park to the splash area they have there, he had a blast!
The very top picture was taken a while ago but when I took the picture I was in SHOCK to know that my tiny toddler could climb something like that!!!
3 comments:
that pool looks fun, and I need to know where that splash park is? Does it cost anything?
I love splash parks. I just know we will be going to ours all summer long, if it would only stop raining here.
I didn't know you were taking classes, what are you going in to?
what a sweet post! Gabe is getting so big! Before you know it, he will be getting ready to go to per-school.
Post a Comment