13 years ago
6.18.2009
Thankful- A Tribute
Today and everyday I am very thankful for all the many people in my life. I have been so blessed with a loving mother and father, a great brother, an amazing husband and child, and wonderful in-laws. Most people leave it at that. But I was blessed with someone else. I can call this person up at anytime of the day and they are always there to listen. That's what they do, they listen, and give good advice, they are supportive and helpful. They have always there to step in when others couldn't when I was younger, and even still today they do this. They have been through some major trials in their life and they have chosen a higher road. When I was younger I went through some things that no one should ever have to endure, but when I had those dark days and needed to escape I had this person as an example. They were there for comfort, they wiped my tears, bought me ice cream, and stayed until I could fall asleep. I am so very very thankful God has blessed me with this person in my life. They are my best friend and I truly do not know how I would get through my days without them. This person I am talking about is being faced with some more things in their lives, and I want them to know I am there. I am here to listen, to wipe your tears, to buy you ice cream, and be there until you fall asleep. We are all pulling for you, and most of all so is your father in Heaven. He is there, turn to him as well as me. We are your biggest fans. I hope you will always know how much you mean to me. You have been my best friend from the day I was born. I think I was born at the time I was to help you get by, and I want you to know I am still here to help you get by. I will help you through as much as I can. You are an inspiration to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ashley Roo- you are the best niece and friend to have. God has blessed me richly with our family and most of all you. Thank you for being there for me and I/we will get through this too....thank you and I love you so very, very much
Funny Auntie Trina
Yea, everything she said and more sis! This is beautiful Ashley, thanks for putting my thoughts in with your words...Mom/Karen
Post a Comment