6.16.2009

Lets 'dule' it! (Teach ME Tuesday)

Okay everyone, I need YOUR help. Yes you. This is going to require you to click the comment button below and actually COMMENT! I am trying to get in the working out every morning mode-I'll let you know how that goes for me :-). I have been walking/jogging at night with a friend in my ward, and really need to start going in the mornings before Gabe wakes up( that would be he'd have to sleep though...-more on that later). I really enjoy getting out and feeling the breeze on my skin, being able to see the outdoors besides just in the car.

Getting to my point. I have always been really small my whole life, when I was pregnant with Gabe it was impossible to gain wait-my doctor told me to have a few more cheeseburgers each day-reallyshedidanditwasawasteoftime! After Gabe was born my whole life switched gears to going to the hospital, pumping, and eating. That it. Well each night we would come back from the hospital to the Ronald McDonald House and they would have 10P928623987 dozen cookies just waiting for ME to eat them... Well I never did stop this habit. And here I find myself still eating like I did when I was too tiny to even shop in the ladies section at the stores. You may be all rolling your eyes say OH WOW come on! Well being overweight is just as bad as being tiny. You get called mean names, made fun of for wearing baby clothes, etc. Its  not all that great! But here I am finding myself on the other end. I am not saying I am HUGE! I just want to get FIT. And as Gabe says lets do it! DU-LE IT! 

I need some help---
With some yummy healthy recipes that not just me but that my boys will like too. Something that I can make AND impress Gary. (cooking for a 'chef' is not all that easy!)  I know there are many good websites out there to look what I want up but I was hoping some of you guys would have some that you have personally tried. So----- if you have please share with me :-)
Right now we eat a lot of chicken, and beef things although we are slowly making the switch to turkey products.

3 comments:

Tiffany Fackrell said...

ok I have a recipe blog, there is a link on my blog under, need a dinner idea. there are lots of healthy, and not so healthy, so be careful things on there. I have the biggest loser cookbook and I have put up a few recipes we have tried and loved on that blog. seriously you should get that cookbook it has some super yummy and easy things in it!! plus I really really love me some chicken oriental salad (I am eating it right now) that recipe is on the blog too. good luck, and if you get some yummy recipes please share!!! I can actually add you to the recipe blog if you want! I will just need your email address.

Allen Family said...

I really wish I lived my you. I also need someone to work out in the morning before my kids wake up. That is just sad that we live so far apart.

About the recipes, I don't have any, I'm sorry. I will just say that my husband really likes his food the way it is. I do have one dessert recipe if you want that. Clint really liked it.

donna said...

working out in the mornings is the best time for me! I like to get up and get it done, before i start my day!