6.26.2009

A shopping A shopping!

Mr Gabriel loves to shop. How can I resist his little face asking to just go shopping for awhile? Its just not possible. Well today I watch Max for Ginger, who I worked with at Nouveau and is in our ward. We had lots of fun and Gabe made sure he always had his blanket and Binky. I think he is practicing for when his cousin Bailey comes next week. Well after Max left we had some dinner and since we have lots of family coming into town we need to get our house in order. I needed to go get some big totes for storage, so we took a family trip to a few places including Gabe, Grandpa, Grandma and myself. When we go shopping Gabe say's: "a shopppping a shopppping a shopppppping" Its pretty cute. Anyway we went to my favorite store of all. Craft Wearhouse. I scored some nice flowers to put in the vase I got from there the other day. I will post a picture of it later but the whole arrangement with the vase only cost $16. Pretty rad if I do say so myself. Next up was Target, Gabe wanted pop corn but since they were closed Liz resulted in getting him some oreo's from the dollar bin. It made him happy and I had wipes in my bag so I thought it was win win. Later I looked down and well this is what I saw....

I really can't handle this picture. It captures him all too well. I just want to eat him up! 

No comments: