5.09.2009

Super Crafty Saturday

This week has been a little crazy but somehow I was able to complete this fun tote bag for myself:




I made one a couple months ago, but it was not the size I wanted to be for what I was using it for. I really love sewing! Let me know if you want one of these! I will be selling them on Etsy! I have custom pockets for myself in this one, and I love it! I love that I can just put in whatever pocket I want, I find myself with bags that have really random pockets, or not enough so I amthroughly enjoying this one!!

Another project we have been doing is refinishing Gabe's new dresser! It has turned out so perfect!!! Here are the pictures-

Before----


Personally we though this hideous festive color needed to go... 

So I sanded it, primed it, and painted it...



And the results are----

THIS!! Please excuse the mess... 
We decided against all the more boyish colors (blue's) and went with a bright green, but its not just green-- it's CHALKBOARD green. I know we are brave. But we figured why not let our monster have a little fun!? We love how it turned out, but we need to find some better chalk because we only have sidewalk chalk and its just not the greatest! Any help on where to find some?




No comments: