5.07.2009

Oh so Thankful...

I am thankful today for...

McDonalds drive thru-mainly a sasuage biscuit with chesse to give me the engery to drive 2 hours plus with a two year old.

State patrolmen- That they pull over the car in front of me instead of my car saving me out of a ticket that would be way too high for my budget..

Aunt Trina- She came up to drive with me to Gabe's appointment so I wouldn't go insane with my two year old.

Sister in law- That she would take it upon herself to get a gift for our mother in law from all of us!

Uncle's Houses- So Gabe could run around today and loose some energry, and to be so kind to treat us to Red Robin!

Eye Doctor's- No matter the news they give me, I am thankful they have been able to contain Gabe's eye sight so he can see my face and know who I am.

MY MOMMA- this one doesn't need an answer.

My baby boy- that he is so good on longer trips. And just because he knows how to put a smile back on my face.

Oh this has been a long day but my heart is full and I am humbled. I love that I have such a loving family to help us when we need it.

2 comments:

Allen Family said...

I really like your new entries. Very creative. I need to find more things I'm grateful for.

donna said...

I am thankful that you are my BLOG Buddy.
Wonderful post! :)