5.04.2009

Big Boy Bed & Bottles--Mommy Monday (Day 2)



We have been busy this week/weekend redecorating Gabe's room. We sold his dresser, old changing table and crib. So we bought him a new dresser on craigslist for $40, got some new paint, and a surprise paint that you'll have to wait to see when I put pictures up. Then we got a full size bed from our cousins, and a new bed set. Gabe and Gary picked it out, MONSTERS! I was just going to make everything for him but once I saw it how could we not? Its perfect for Gabe. He's our little monster(not really-well sometimes). Last night was his first night in it, and he still is on a bottle. We have tried to knock this bad habit but he just couldn't handle it. Well when I was laying down with him-after the five times of already getting up and coming to get us-I pulled the bottle out-with just water-and he did just fine! Fell asleep and stayed there like a little champ! This morning I heard him and went in to find him with his big foam letters sprawled out on his bed. He is much happier I must say so far today that he would be when he slept in his crib. 

And here is our little MONSTER! You can see there is a lot on his face(his hand was cut out of the picture)is covered in green goop! He decided he wanted some m&m's so he shoved 98698123986468 in his mouth at once, and thus the result of green goop:





2 comments:

donna said...

I need to let Desiree about all the baby stuff that you are selling!

Gabe's room looks great.

Allen Family said...

I love the comforter. It is really cute.