This is a challenge from a good friend of mine , and this is what she has cooked up for us. I am excited to try and attempt this, and hope that you will too! The things she says is so true about my blogging life, and I one day want to print my blog out into books to reflect upon. Maybe this way I can lure my sweet husband into putting in a post or two(but I could be pushing my luck?). Enjoy!
365 Days Of Blogging: Challenge
A couple of weeks ago I got this random, crazy idea to blog for 365 days. I figure it really shouldn't be that hard, since I am online and check my blogroll at least once a day. So today I will attempt what seems to be a big task. Not that once a day will be hard, but getting into the swing of things and remembering to actually do it everyday might just be challenging. Each day of the week will have it's own topic. I figured this might just make it easier. I know we all are addicted to reading blogs, so I would love to challenge all my fellow bloggers to join me in blogging for 365 days! So, if you are up to the challenge here are my blogging topics for the days....
Sundays: Super Deal Sunday ~ good deals for the week ranging from groceries to retail
Mondays: Mommy Monday ~ day for us moms to just share our thoughts and ramble
Tuesdays: Teach Me Tuesday ~ share craft project ideas, recipes, nifty tricks of the trade (they don't have to be original)
Wednesdays: Wordless Wednesday ~ picture post
Thursdays: Thankful Thursday ~ reasons your thankful
Fridays: Family Friday ~ updates on life, family, kids or spouse
Saturdays: Super Crafty Saturday ~ a post or update on a project you're working on
Sundays: Super Deal Sunday ~ good deals for the week ranging from groceries to retail
Mondays: Mommy Monday ~ day for us moms to just share our thoughts and ramble
Tuesdays: Teach Me Tuesday ~ share craft project ideas, recipes, nifty tricks of the trade (they don't have to be original)
Wednesdays: Wordless Wednesday ~ picture post
Thursdays: Thankful Thursday ~ reasons your thankful
Fridays: Family Friday ~ updates on life, family, kids or spouse
Saturdays: Super Crafty Saturday ~ a post or update on a project you're working on
So please join in on this year of blogging challenge! It will be oh so thrilling!-I wanted this part to be in HOT pink.. But blogger doesn't have it. How rude!
3 comments:
P.S: I am starting this tomorrow :-)
this would be fun! But what would i do for Saturday? I am not crafty at all!
Yea!!! So glad you stepped up to the challenge! I can't wait to follow your blog even more!
Post a Comment