5.10.2009

My Momma

She is my rock. She is my best friend. She is my biggest fan. 
I do not know what my world would be like without her in it and never want to know. 
She has been there for me when no one else was in so many situations. 
I am so thankful for her in my life, and my child's life. She is such a great grandma to Gabriel.

She raised me and my brother as a single mom pretty much most of our lives until my Dad came into the picture when I was in the fifth Grade. She taught us to be independent, faithful, and honest. She experienced some hard times when we were younger, but I am so thankful she was able to pull through and look to God for strength. She has set an example for me, and I am so proud to Call her my momma! I love you!! Thank you for everything you do!







No comments: