Tonight we took a trip to our all time favorite place to get some delicious treats, a kids cone for him, along with a frozen hot chocolate for me. I needed to get my mind off homework and studying (for those who don't know I just started going back to scho
ol to get my degree in ultrasound diagnostic. We are very thrilled for this next step in our lives) and he just needed to get out of the house. So here we are slurping up some great stuff!-- I know it is blurry, sorry!

2 comments:
I'm glad it is a HIT!!
Teancum and Gabe look so cute in the big red Wagon! I had no idea that both boys were born on the same day! How fun! :)
Hey I haven't tried frozen hot chocolate. Can you get that at DQ?
Hmm i may have to try it sometime. I am a big fan of DQ!
Post a Comment