3.17.2009

Happy St. Patty's Day!




We have had a rough start this week, Sunday Gabe had a nasty rash thing going on so we took him to the ER.  They tried to say it was just an abrasion, but there is just no way. They treated him for cellulitis. Weird. He had that in the NICU before so it wasn't a huge shocker to me compared to some of the people I have told. It does sound strange for a 2 year old to have such a thing, but with him my surprise cup its full. 

Anyway since he is feeling better we decided he could have a friend over to play, I even made them GREEN mac n' cheese!

6 comments:

donna said...

glad to hear that Gabe is feeling better.:)
YUMMY Green mac & cheese.:)

deannegalloway said...

It kind of looks like green beans! What a fun mommy you are. I did shamrock scones for breakfast and they were a hit. I couldn't think of anything I wanted to turn green except some green jello cake for dessert tonight! oh, and I love your tutu and onsie from your last post. So cute!

The Holloway's said...

So you did take my advice....but was yours green???

Ashley Millward said...

Yuck no way would I ever eat green mac n cheese!!!

Allen Family said...

That is awesome. I will have to remember that. I made green eggs for breakfast. Kaeson was kind of weirded out by it. Maybe next year he will understand.

Cheryl said...

I'm so glad that Gabe got feeling better! I'm not sure I could have eaten the green mac and cheese!!