on the sick side. Gabe woke up this morning covered in throw up(sorry I know its gross, I had to clean it up!) He seemed to be better after we got him cleaned up and settled. But then later on in our day it started up again with a vengeance. So we have been trying to get our little guy as comfy as he can be. He has been running a fever, so if you think to an extra couple prayers might be great. When he is sick he never gets like this. Its normally his asthma that is causing his sickness, and that is something we have the medicine on hand to make him instantly(3 or 4 days) better with. I am hoping this is just a 24 hour bug and he will wake up one happy boy tomorrow because I don't like seeing him like this. He's so helpless. I will try to get another post in about his first surgery and the events that followed up sometime tomorrow or the next, so be sure to check back.
13 years ago
2 comments:
So sorry. Is there anything i can do?
I hate when my kids are sick. Actually my kids are sick and it is even worse when you have two sick. They are both very needy and you feel like you don't have enough arms.
Post a Comment