Over the past few months I have had some weird things go on with our blog, and honestly it makes me a little uneasy. I am not so comfortable with having the whole world be able to view our blog. So I will be making ours private starting Monday April 20Th. If you would like to continue reading about our lives and keeping up with Gabriel's medical journey, please feel free to leave a comment on this post with your email so I can add it on. Sorry for this inconvenience, I personally know how frustrating it is to have a few free minutes to just search the blogging world and have to log onto everyone's, but I know it is the best thing for us :-)
Check back a little later and I will have our Easter post up!
Also I am getting flyers together to send out for the March of Dimes walk that will be held on Saturday the 25th at 9:00 am. If you would like to donate or join our team let me know and I will get you all the information you need! Also for anyone who walks with us this year and raises at least $50 will get a T-shirt in honor of our little Mr.
3 comments:
I want to keep reading! tiffanyjoy83 at hotmail dot com
I want to, nelle_rae23@msn.com
what weird things?
Post a Comment