13 years ago
9.24.2009
Deprived!
I feel like I have a newborn on my hands lately instead of an almost three year old!! Oh man I wish Gabe would sleep more! He has been getting up at least 3 to 4 times each night if not more, and is up and ready to go at 5:30! He usually gets up one time and I can get him back to sleep and stay there until about 7. He used to not get up until 8, oh the life! I am just not sure how to get him to sleep more. Here's some cute pictures though I have of when he actually does sleep....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
How cute!
I Love him and the dog!! thats sooo cute!!
I'm sorry that Gabe isn't sleeping. Kaeson will wake up sometimes at night as well but he usually just has leg cramps. Also Kaeson doesn't take a nap everyday. It usually ends up being about every 3rd day that he takes a nap but maybe Gabe is just getting to much sleep. Sorry if I'm stepping over the line and telling you this.
have you tried those black out curtains for his room? although, 5:30 it is still pretty dark outside...good luck that really stinks. Cambree has been waking up quite a bit just this week and it is driving me nuts, so I can see how that can be pretty annoying when he does it all the time.
Maybe you should put some books in his bed so when he does wake up he can just look at some books and then maybe he will go back to sleep, Cambree sleeps with books every night!!!
black out curtains are the best! Try them.
Well my best advice may not seem the nicest but it works for my kids. For one I don't let them come out of their rooms or into mine (unless sick) and if they wake up the first time I will go in and help them with what they need. After that I tell them I'm not coming back in and even if they cry I don't go in. They eventually fall asleep and realize that I'm not coming back. It breaks the habit really quick when they realize the only other option is to go to sleep which makes for a much happier house for all of us in the morning. It may take a few nights but it's worth it. Good Luck!
Post a Comment