Hey everyone! I am going to become an
Lia Sophia Independent Advisor! I am so excited. This jewelry line is so amazing. There is a lifetime guarantee on all their pieces, which is a very rare find. Your first thought may be oh this is a little more expensive than the stuff I usually buy at Target(a necklace there can average $10 to $20 and a necklace is average $30 for Lia Sophia), but the difference is the quality. This is so well made! I am going to have my first show on October 20th, at 6:30. If you would like to attend(I want you there!) please just contact me by email or phone if you have it. My email is: g dot a dot millward @ gmail dot com. Come enjoy a fun girls night with some great food(some made by Gary!) and some delicious fall treats!
Click here to see for yourself or here are a few of my favorites:






1 comment:
Pretty!! You are going to have some much fun, & what a great way the earn a few extra bucks on the side! I would love to come...but the 20th is my mommy's birthday, & we have a return missionary coming home that day. Let me know when you have another.
Post a Comment