9.18.2009

My Boy

Yesterday Gabe was able to go off on an adventure with his Grandma and Grandpa. They are headed to Utah to go visit my father in laws mom. She is such a neat and special lady and I am sad I was not able to make the trip with them. They are meeting up with my sister in law Andrea and adorable niece Bailey. This trip is different for me. When I used to leave him even for a few hours my heart would ache and I couldn't do it. I love being his mom and tending to his every need. I have never said- This mothering thing is too hard. I love it! Anyway when I dropped him off thursday night he was all happy and so excited. We had given him the option of going. I had asked him if he would like to stay with mommy and daddy and have fun family time or would he like to go with Grandpa to Utah? Everytime he would say: "I go to lou--tah with Papa." There was no getting around that. I figured I could keep busy and it wasn't until I got in the car to go that he realize that mommy wasn't going with him-I was secretly happy he shed a few tears. He's to young to be so happy to be away from me :)

Here are a few pictures Liz has sent me to keep me updated:
Here he is watching- I am a child of God.
He has just started becoming attached to 'friends'. Gary won him this pig at the fair and he won't leave the house without it.
Then he won these other two-one for him and one for cousin.


Oh I miss my little boy! I got 10 hours of straight sleep which was nice but I wish I was woken up at 3, 5, and 7 by his sweet face. Sad its only 5 days but we've only spent 36 hours apart at a time his whole life!


Also this blog will be going private sometime today-if you have not already let me know your email to continue to read our blog please leave a comment or email me. Thank you.

2 comments:

Jill said...

add me! jjgibb203@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Please add us littlemurri@gmail.com