We are slowly turning this into our home. Gabes room is all unpacked, our kitchen is unpacked, almost all our bedroom and we just have a few boxes for our living room with our media, and then I have my craft room to set up. I am very excited for that too. The space I had available to me in my in-laws basement was not too big so I never really scrapbooked as much as I would've liked. Anyone want to do a scrapbook party?!
Thank you everyone for the well wishes and congratulations on this. Its been a long time coming and we are so pleased with the blessings Heavenly Father is pouring out on us.
Pictures to come soon!
3 comments:
Once again I wish we lived closer. I would love to do a scrapbook party with you. I also need to do some scrapbooking. I'm glad you are almost all settled and are just relaxing now.
Congrats on the new place. I'd be all over that scrapbook party if I lived anywhere near you guys. You'll just have to have fun without me.
So where is your new Place?
Post a Comment