Some of his favorite things to do are:
- -Watch his brother make silly noises and ram things into each other,
- -When he is sitting in his high chair I usually am cooking or feeding him. I like to play music more so then turn on the TV and have them glued to that. When a good song comes on I will start dancing, oh he gets the biggest kick out of it.
- -When his Daddy comes home or when Kade wakes up, Gary will sit him on his lap and roll him around making car sounds, he just loves it! He laughs and laughs!
- -This boy loves his snacks. Gabe always did too, but my goodness he loves them about 92984R623486234986234 Times more! He loves all sorts of things, his favorite has got to be these ginger snap cookies that his Grandma Liz gets. They are the ones served on the airplanes.
- -He is now making a huge switch to table food verses baby foods. He is not a big vegetable eater which is a new world for me since that's the one thing Gabe can't get enough of. Kaden prefers fruits!
- -He is really loving that he can walk around the whole house, he is becoming a shadow of mine. :) I love it because I will turn around or sneak in front of him and say "boo!" and he just laughs and laughs and laughs!
He sure melts my heart. The trials we have/are going through are very worth every tear, heartache, laugh, penny, and everything else. We just want to love him and have him know he is such a joy in our lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment