Today is an ugly day inside of me. Do you have these days? Days where you just want to crawl back into bed and forget the
nasty cloud(s) you mentally have hanging over you? I do. Thankfully I know I have a Heavenly Father pulling for me, my marriage, and my family. The storm will pass and the beautiful scenery left will be
breathtaking, I am looking forward to this time. Everything will be back in place and even better than before.
I am switching up my own thankful challenge. I am just going to put one thing I am thankful for, three is a great number but slightly challenging to blog about each day!
Today is back to basics. I am so thankful for the comfort of food-mainly of the type below. I will soon have some homemade yummy rolls straight out of my oven slathered in butter soon and all will be well with the world, maybe those clouds will disappear :)
1 comment:
homemade yummy rolls sound so good!
Post a Comment