11.16.2009

#16

I am thankful for a great day with my family, even if it was just the three of us(plus T man for a few hours). We don't get much time together for the WHOLE day, but we just got two in a row. Oh how these days heal my heart! We have had some rough times within our marriage in the past year, and oh man things are better than ever. Its amazing our relationship right now, sure there are still a bunch of quirks but I don't expect them to go away overnight. But I am filled up with joy from my day with my boys.

A few of the things we've done-
  • Laughed until it hurt
  • Bargan shopped a handful of times
  • Enjoyed a 'nice' lunch at good ol' McDonalds
  • Drank too much soda
  • Lazed around ignoring the dishes and laundry(more so me :))
  • Dreamed of our up coming adventures to Disneyland
  • Picked out a style we want me to make for our Christmas stockings
  • Tried teaching Gabe more of the ropes about what Christmas is, etc.
Today, it was great. And I am thankful for a simple, relaxing, loving day!
These boys sure have a way to my heart.

2 comments:

donna said...

Great Thankful post!

Allen Family said...

I was talking to my husband too about how wonderful our marriage is. I told him I thought it was because we weren't going to his parents so much because he isn't in school and has a real job. It's nice not having family around huh?