*****************
First of all I want to thank you all for being such great supporters for me and my family though this process we are going though. Many people are a little taken back but the prayers mean the most at this time. We truly are so grateful for all our family and friends and are even more thankful for everyone giving us space and privacy. I just want to clarify because there have been some questions asked so I just want to put it out there. We do not have full custody of Kaden, we have things worked out right now for visitation. So if you see us out and about as a family and do not see Kaden with us, or sometimes do-this is why. We are still working through legal things and at this time we can not talk about this publicly to protect all people involved. Thanks again for all your support and love. We sure love this little guy and he is such a joy to have in our family. Gabe is really enjoying being a big brother and helps out a lot. *****************
Now onto our recent happenings:
Sunday was our first day at church as a family of 4. It went way smoother than I ever anticipated. We had Gary's parents there to help though so they used that time to have some time with Mr. Gabe. Kaden did great, he only got fussy once and it wasn't really bad. I went the night before and got him a few new toys to entertain him for the 3 hours. I feel like I have been spoiled with Gabe lately. I usually can fit everything we will need for church including snacks, toys, scriptures, and many other things just into my purse.. well with Kaden I had to do a lot of arranging. I am not a huge fan of diaper bags so I really squished everything into my purse.. I was sure the seems would come undone but they held together!
We have really enjoyed this weather. Each year growing up I lived outside, but slowly as I got a little older I noticed I was inside nearly all the time. Since I have had Gabe, slowly but surly I am finding myself living outside again. He is ALL boy! Into every sport you could imagine! (Side note- he is only 3 but yet when the olympics came on he taught good ol' mom and dad what curling was-he was talking about the thingy getting in the house, we were like humm what? So we looked it up and sure enough he was right. Smarty pants.) Anyway we have been hitting up the park a few times a week. I am looking forward to this summer for picnics at the park with my boys. Here's a few pictures..
The boys before church- Can't you see the excitement on their faces?!
Grandpa and Grandpa with their boys-
No comments:
Post a Comment