12.02.2009

My HUSBAND, My FRIEND, My COMPANION


YOU and I have come a LONG way. We have been through hell and back a few times plus. We have experienced lots of JOY, and lots of SADness. Recently our marriage has been turned upside down, twisted, and stomped on. And I am thankful for this. We are growing together more than ever before. We are HAPPY, and in BLISS. I love you and am so proud of the man you were, have been, and are becoming. You do a lot for our small family. Your a hard, dedicated worker. Your very knowledgeable. Your funny. Your eye candy :). Your the best dad to our boy. And many more great things. You nailed Salesman of the MONTH. We are so proud of you. Way to go honey!

I love you!!!
Enjoy YOUR month getting to park closer :)
-Even though it is december and you will be off more than you work :)-

3 comments:

donna said...

Great picture and wonderful post!

ksmile said...

oh barf....that's sooo precious..lol

Lizzie Burrie Hart said...

you two are adorable. I'm so thankful to have you as friends (and basically family!)