8.25.2009

A new addition...

Although I am sure my parents and in laws would have been more keen to accept a new brother or sister for Gabe, we decided to add a new car! Our car that we bought me when I was in spokane at the hospital took its final ride and didn't wake up the next day. We got a killer deal on this car-I guess it pays to have a husband who works there? Clinton asked what car it was so I figured I would just throw this on the blog.

The car is a 2009 Subaru Impreza WRX hatchback. Gary had one similar that wasn't the wrx version when we got married and I made him sell it because it was such a pain getting Gabe in and out of that car. So here is his new baby(sorry the pictures are a little fuzzy).




1 comment:

Jen Childers said...

I love subarus...they last forever. Nice ride, for sure!