Since I am blogger challenged, I am not sure how to format these photos into something you would see on anyone else's blog with nice borders and

such, so this is what you all get :-) Our sealing was such an amazing thing, and when they brought in our little pumpkin it made it even more special. I am so blessed to have such an amazing husband and such a wonderful child(knock on wood!). I am not sure a girl could get anymore lucky than I am to have such great guys. I want to thank all of you who were able to make our day extra great by either stopping by, sending a sweet message, or just simply helping us grow into the family we have been able to become.
7 comments:
Gabriel looks so cute in his little temple clothes!! Congrats guys!
Thanks Ashley for posting the pictures. OH all the pictures are fantastic. You have such a cute family.
You did a great job on making the outfit. It is so cute. Congrats on a eternal family. It feels nice huh?
Haha if I could only claim the credit for the outfit! I gave in and bought it at burlington, which worked great because it matched gary perfect!
CONGRATULATIONS YOU GUYS! THAT IS SO EXCITING AND SUCH AN EXPERIENCE I'M SURE YOU WILL NEVER FORGET!
I am so incredibly happy for you two. All three of you look soooo happy!
Hey Gary and Ashley!!! I just found your blog! So exciting. ANd congratulations on being sealed. I love love love all of these pictures. So cute. I can't believe how big Gabriel is!
Post a Comment