
Well we had a great christmas in 2008! This year we spent it with my side of the family, but decided to bring along Gary's parents too! Gary cook a really yummy prime rib dinner! Sorry I don't have pictures, but for me to even try it must tell you it was good! I hav
e pictures but feel its too late to post any. Then new years we just stayed home,
watched some t.v, played games, ate too much junk, and watched the ball drop. Pretty casual and relaxing.

Just this past week Gabriel, Gary's mom and dad, and I went to Arizona for the week. Gary couldn't make it due to work which was not fun on that part but we managed :-). We were visiting Andrea (Gary's sister) and their new addition! Bailey is such a doll, she has melted my heart. Suprisingly Gabriel did very well with her, he even held her
three times without having a meltdown. We really enjoyed the warmer weather down there and really wanted to bottle the air up but Greg said no!

On Saturday Andrea, Bailey, Liz and I attended a baby shower for Andrea's sister in law Liz. They are having a baby boy due sometime around the middle of February. They are decorating his room in piarets, so I put my craft skills to work and made them a really neat treasure map picture frame. I am sad that I didn't snap a picture of it! (Liz if you have one send it my way!). Andrea was in charge of making the diaper cake but had to tend to Bailey so I helped her out with decorating it. We thought it turned out great with a few last minute changes. That night we all headed over to Kevin& Melissa's for some yummy hamburgers and homemade french fries, where Gabe got in his first "fight" (there will be more on this later..). On Sunday Bailey was given a name and a blessing by her Daddy. It was a wonderful blessing, he did a great job, and I was able to write down the entire blessing almost word for word!

I know this doesn't make up in my lack of blogging, but I will try to do better!
No comments:
Post a Comment