11.30.2008

Our Turkey Day..

As all of you may know or will know soon, my husband is an amazing chef. I am not just bragging about him, more so just bragging on the fact that I really can get my way when I want to get out of cooking dinner! =) It works most the time! Well this year we got together with my side of the family at my brothers new house, and Gary was in charge of the turkey this year! It was super delicious and very moist! Heres a picture..It was perfect!

I also made some really yummy deviled eggs (this picture is mainly for my father in law greg, he is the only one on my husband
s side of the family who really likes them!) Don't worry i'll make you some when you get back from AZ! 













We also are raising a child who loves to make a mess all over the place anywhere... He thinks the word "NO" is the funniest word there ever is and even better when make a loud noise to try to snap him out of it he thinks its great! I just don't get this little monster!...
Sorry I am still getting used to the Blog world and have no idea how to make this image right side up, but if you do please let me know :-)



Also Gary's sister Andrea had her baby girl on the 26th, they named her Bailey. I don't think I have ever met any baby who's name fits them so perfectly. I always feel they have to grow into their name, sounds weird I know but some of the names people name their children these days are so complex. Anyway I think she is one of the cutest little things I have ever seen. She was 9 lbs 1 oz, and was 21 inches long. Its funny to think that at birth Bailey is half of Gabriel's size now at the age of TWO! Yes he started out super tiny, but just the thought of having a 'newborn' that size just sends us into the giggles. But here she is, and if you ask Gabe her name is COUSIN not bailey...Congrats again Clinton & Andrea! Can't wait to kiss her cheeks!

1 comment:

Allen Family said...

I'm so glad you are blogging. It is always so fun to see what you are up to. Also, to make your pictures right side up. Change them in your picture file before you start your blog. Let me know if that doesn't make since.